Tag Archive Socialsecurity Gov Online

ByImmigration News

Social Security card for child (The Record)

Q. We adopted a baby girl overseas and brought her home to the United States. We need to get a Social Security number for her. What must we do? * Complete an application for a Social Security card (Form SS-5), which you can download at socialsecurity.gov/online/ss-5.html.