Are you looking for a Deportation Defense Lawyer?
Do you need an Immigration Attorney?
Did you commit a crime?
Are you in a Detention Center?
Did you receive an Immigration hold on your release from jail or prison?
You will be allowed to stay in the US if you meet the requirements below; OR
qualify in other categories.
Pursuant to INA §240A(a), cancellation is available for any LPR who–
1) Has been an LPR for not less than five years; and
2) Has resided in the United States for not less than seven years in any status; and
3) Has not been convicted of an aggravated felony.
Pursuant to INA §240A(b), cancellation is available to a non-permanent resident of the United States in any immigration status who–
1) Has continuously resided in the United States for at least ten years; and
2) Has been a person of good moral character throughout this time; and
3) Is not otherwise subject to criminal bars arising from a conviction of any crime outlined in INA §212(a)(2), §237(a)(2), or §237(a)(3); and
4) Establishes that removal would result in “exceptional and extremely unusual hardship” to the alien’s spouse, parent, or child who is a United States citizen or legal permanent resident.
Immigration Law Offices of Phillip Kim, Inc.
1320 E. Shaw Avenue, Ste 148
Fresno, CA 93710
click on “legal fees”)
Attorney Phillip Kim represents his clients from the Central Valley, Southern California, and Northern California including Fresno County, Kings County, Kern County, Stanislaus County, Tulare County, Merced County, San Joaquin Valley County, Los Angeles County, and the San Francisco Bay area with cities such as Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Merced, Tulare, Visalia, Modesto, Stockton, Hanford, Lemoore, San Jose, San Francisco, and San Diego.