Tag Archive K-3 Spouse Visa Fresno

ByPhillip Kim

How to Bring Wife / Husband to America K-3 Spouse Visa Fresno Immigration Lawyer Green Card Attorney

How to bring your WIFE/HUSBAND to the United States? How to bring your girlfriend / boyfriend to America? How to apply for a K-3 SPOUSE Visa in Fresno California? How to apply for a Greencard in Fresno California?

Here is the basic information on your questions.

1. The US sponsor files a petition.
2. The USCIS approves it.
3. The USCIS notifies the US Consulate in the foreign country.
4. The Spouse applies for a visa.
5. The US Consulate issues a visa.

The whole process could take between 6 months and one year.

Immigration Law Offices of Phillip Kim, Inc. is known to charge reasonable and affordable legal fees. The firm’s clients are highly satisfied with their Legal Fees.

To Find Out Legal FEES, go to PhillipKimLaw.com and click on “Legal Fees.”

Immigration Law Offices of Phillip Kim, Inc. is a full-service immigration law firm based in Fresno, California.

The Firm offers immigration solutions to individuals and businesses in the United States and overseas.

The Firm has a successful track record in all aspects of U.S. immigration services, including but not limited to:

A variety of Visas for temporary residence
Green cards for permanent residence
Humanitarian relief such as asylum or refugee status
Deportation defense for clients in deportation/removal proceedings

Attorney Phillip Kim represents his clients from the Central Valley, Southern California, and Northern California including Fresno County, Kings County, Kern County, Stanislaus County, Tulare County, Merced County, San Joaquin Valley County, Los Angeles County, and the San Francisco Bay area with cities such as Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Merced, Tulare, Visalia, Modesto, Stockton, Hanford, Lemoore, San Jose, San Francisco, and San Diego.